Friday, May 22, 2015

Shiloh

I have picked Shiloh by Red Crinoline Quilts for my next project. They have beautiful, historical patterns and are one of my favorite pattern companies.


I am using my Ladies' Album bundle for Shiloh and it will be a sister quilt to Birdseye.

Shiloh is all cut and I have a bit of sewing done on it, but not enough worth showing yet!  I've loved this fabric since the minute I got it in the mail.

See our dog trails in our grass?
I wanted to share my gardening photos.  We built a house four and a half years ago and we are at the stage now that we can add some plants to the front of our house.  We put the planters in last year and this year I can add these shrubs.  I also got to cut grass for the first time in almost six years on Monday.  It was a happy, happy day!  Each step makes this house we put in an open field feel like our home.  I'm so very grateful for what we have been able to create here at our farm.
Some of our guild girls are at the Ricky Timms seminar out in Peace Gardens, Manitoba.  I hear that the seminar is going well thus far.  Have fun, Girls!

1 comment:

  1. I must have been in a hole!!! I missed two of your posts! Great pics and finishes!!

    ReplyDelete