Friday, January 02, 2015

Narrie's Quilt

Our guild met today and what a refreshing, beautiful day it was.  We all love our quilting days and the respite that they give us.  I have only one quilt for show and tell today and it is a beautiful one.
Narrie bought these fabrics at Pheasant Fabrics in Crosby, ND, our nearest LQS even though its in a different country.  That border is incredible.  Great job, Narrie.
I tried to take a close-up photo of her hand quilting, but quilting is always so hard to capture.

Question of the day:  What is your greatest challenge?  Where do I start?  I'd say that one would be the fact that I second guess myself way too often and another would be that I get angry too fast, too often.  A third would be that I like many things a certain way.  Enough said.  Yes, I'm working on these in 2015!!  I've heard many times that quilting breeds patience and reduces stress.  Perfect!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment