Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2014

I will join the blogging trend and do a recap of 2014.  It was an impressive quilting year for me compared to 2013 when I finished one queen quilt, one baby quilt and a wall hanging.  This year I finished nine quilts.  Eight of them by myself, one with my guild.
Second Hand Clothes made with Metropolitan Fair fabrics
Lucky Stars made with various batiks.  This was the quilt I made at guild meetings.
Miss Lacie's Promise made with batiks.
Live Loudly made for my nephew Nolan.
Not made by me, but by our guild.  Char's Memory Quilt made with Snowbird Batiks.
Leftover bricks made for nephew Liam
Twin Sweet Scandinavians made for my mom from Winterlude fabrics.
And finally one for myself!  This is for our living room.
Birdseye made from Ladie's Album
A friend asked me if I had my quilting goals for 2015 set.  I don't have many set in stone other than a custom quilt for a friend and I'd like to get started on my Bali Wedding Star so I can have that done for our next quilt show in 2016.  I also have fabric to to a coordinating quilt to Birdseye for our living room, so I'd like to get that one done.  Maybe that one won't be quite as green!  I'd ideally love to sew for 15 minutes each and every day, so I will aim for that for 2015 as well.

Question of the day:  When do you feel most like yourself?

See you girls Friday at Guild!!!  Yay.

1 comment:

  1. You have made some stunning quilts this year!! I forgot about Charlene's quilt!! I most feel myself when I am listening to some enhance and sewing away!! Calm....

    ReplyDelete