Friday, November 21, 2014

A good guild day!

I can say that we have the best bunch of girls in our guild and we all got a lot done yesterday.  Here are some photos of the girls hard at work.  For some reason, I love the working pictures.
THIS is Terry's Delectable Mountains, not the quilt from my last post of her Misty Pines quilt.  Sorry about that, Terry.  Terry took a picture of a quilt and is making her own version of it in her own method she used in a previous quilt.

Theresa's Rapid Fire Hunter's Star
Charlene working on her hand pieced hexagon quilt
Colleen quilting her Tumbler quilt

Chris basting a church charity quilt
Jane quilting one of her Mom's scrap quilts
I missed taking pictures of Christa and myself.  Christa was working on a gorgeous Horizon cathedral windows quilt and I was able to finish another nine blocks on my On a Jelly Roll quilt.  I could have  had fifteen blocks done if I didn't have to use my seam ripper on a third of my work.  Jeepers.  I have fifteen blocks finished out of my 48 that the quilt needs.  I am excited to lay the blocks out and see what it looks like so far.  Maybe next time.

Question of the Day:  What do you have that you cannot live without?  For me, this one is easy.  Faith.  Then maybe Kansas Troubles fabric or my Husqvarna sewing machine!!  Happy sewing.


3 comments:

  1. All you ladies create such wonderful pieces. And I'm glad you let our guild member Charlene join you for a day! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice try on Charlene, Brenda. She's not for sale!

      Delete
  2. However.....we are carefull not to let out trade secrets when she is present!! Just kidding! I could not live without my iPad...if we are talking material things....and intuition if we are talking internal value!!

    ReplyDelete