Monday, March 24, 2014

With the melting of the snow...

comes the end of another year of our guild.  Only two scheduled days left before most of us need to hit the dirt.  Our last meetings show and tell wasn't as good the previous meeting, but still some great shows.

First up we have Vernelle's gorgeous autumn quilt.  The colours in this quilt were extraordinary!

She also finished her Wow Bag.  She finds the denim fabric too heavy.


Colleen made another Lori Holt book cover, but this time in Thirties fabrics to match her book.
The tiny flying geese were precious.

 Very nice, Colleen!  A lot of planning went into this book cover.

Charlene finished a bear baby quilt.

If I remember right, Charlene took four panels and cut through the top three to create a chenille look.

Finally, I finished my version of Lucky Stars, the same quilt that we made for our charity quilt.
The fabric in this quilt was the oldest in my stash.  I'm guessing that it was 11 or 12 years old.  I did swap out three half meters of fabric that I no longer liked, but seeing this quilt done makes me a bit sad that I didn't make this quilt a long, long time ago!  Now to find a home for it.

For our guild girls, remember that we have a pot luck dinner on April 3.  Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment: