Monday, June 24, 2013

Finishing Touches...

My last quilt is quilted


Thanks, Terry!  Gorgeous as usual.  And bound


 Ready for our guild quilt show that's coming up in five days!


My labels are made and my quilts are gathered and stacked.  Our last quilt show is literally a blur...we were building our house, moving out, hosting our farm centennial and having a family reunion all at the same time as the show.  This one isn't quite as bad. 

Our show is this weekend, June 29 & 30 at the Torquay Community Centre.  The hours are Saturday 10:00-4:00 and Sunday 12:00-4:00.  We'd love to show you our work from the past three years.  We also have a local restaurant that will be open both days and serves really good food.


This is my daughter, Emma.  We have three older boys and then seven years later we had her.  She's off to school today for her orientation and I know that this is how it is supposed to go, but still, a hard day for Momma!  :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment