Sunday, May 12, 2013

Australia bound!

Not me, unfortunately!
You get to see my quilting in this photo.

My mini quilt that I sewed for the Dreaming of Spring mini quilt exchange is on its way to Australia along with Christa's mini.
Complete with label.
We were both excited to have been paired up with someone from far away, but the postage costs!  Postage was more than the quilts were worth.  I'm still glad that I did the exchange.



My order of Laundry Basket Quilts fabric arrived yesterday from the Fat Quarter Shop.  This line is called Paint Box Batiks.  I plan on pairing these fabrics up with an earlier line of LBQ fabrics called Dancing in the Rain.

And I will be making this quilt

It is called Scattered Stars and it is from McCall's Quilting magazine.

Happy Mothers Day to all Moms out there.  I hope to finish Month 11 in my Stars quilt today.

1 comment:

  1. You have been bitten by the batik bug?? Love them!! I need to go back in that direction again! Thanks for sending my mini quilt!

    ReplyDelete