Thursday, April 25, 2013

A good day...

I skipped guild today to stay home and sew.  I was at a stage in Stars where it was all laid out on my floor in several dozen pieces and frankly, I was too lazy to pack it all up just to lay it all out again.





Partway through piecing the star border.

Star borders are sewn together and trimmed.

Floater border added.

Side star borders pinned.

And finally all four sides of the star border sewn on.  Yay!


It WAS a good day!  And speaking of good days, we are off to the Makoshika Quilt Festival in Glendive, MT tomorrow and probably a quilt shop or two or three! 

5 comments:

  1. That really looks great!! And the best is yet to come with all those little stars!! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you are fast, and it looks great! Probably was a good idea to sew at home as I am pretty sure you wouldn't have got all that done at guild (and I think we all know why.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful quilt. So much work! Waiting for your report.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful. I love the colours and your pictures showed the great process.

    ReplyDelete