Monday, February 04, 2013

Quilt Retreat 2013

Today is back to life as usual for the Block Party girls after a weekend of work, work, work.

Enjoying some wine and conversation

Looking at Shelby's Europe photos

Ok, so it wasn't all just work, but we did have a lot of fun and a lot of great food with a little sewing thrown in.

Terry, Jane, Christa, Lori and Colleen
Theresa, Dot, Heather, Shelby and Deb
Sharon working on her Rose of Sharon quilt.  Stunning!
Heather finished this Shadowbox quilt
We had Show and Tell on Saturday night.  I've already shown a few of these quilts, so bear with me if you've already seen them. 

Christa's flannel quilt
Christa's Fabric Fusion
Anita made two make-up bags
Deb's I Believe wall hanging
Deb 
Deb's table runner
I don't have time to finish this post right now, so I will post what I have so far.  Maybe tonight I might have time to finish.  Until then, thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures, Tracey!! You are so good with your camera!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what I've seen so far. You ladies know how to have fun!

    ReplyDelete