Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Continued

I'm not sure how I missed posting this quilt, but I did.  It is Christa's version of Bonnie Hunter's Mystery Quilt 2013.


Christa wasn't totally impressed with the instructions for putting this quilt together, but I, for one, think that it was so worth it!  Next up was Collen with her Christmas Cashmere jelly roll quilt.

Canadian Thimbleberries Bag
Colleen's own Birthday banner
Colleen's batik quilt for Steve
Jane made a quilted vest just for fun
Jane's Meandering Geese
Chris worked on her placemats
Chris' Nickle Quilt and Yes, she fixed the one HST
Shelby's Kansas Troubles Yellow Brick Road
Gorgeous flannel back to Yellow Brick Road
Shelby's gorgeous English Garden and Cottages
Twelve pictures is enough for today (or maybe better said as "My family needs supper!)  One last thing, though, is I finished binding my Double Crossed baby quilt last night and I thought I would share that today.

Double Crossed
I should have time tomorrow to add some more retreat photos.  Heads up to the Guild Girls that we meet this Thursday.

1 comment:

  1. Love them all but have to mention especially the birthday bunting (I'm big on bunting), the Meandering Geese and the Cottages. Wow! Wow! And Wow!

    ReplyDelete