Sunday, December 16, 2012

Our home away from home...

for the past week was on this.


Our family was blessed to spend a week together aboard Royal Caribbean's ship The Oasis of the Seas.  It is currently the largest cruise ship sailing in the world today.  We were treated like royalty aboard this ship and were treated to fabulous food, fun, music, musicals and people.  What an experience it was!  Here are just a few favorite photos taken last week.

Me, Sabe, Aidan(16), Emma(4), Zachary(13), and Terran(12)
Emma with her face painted

Terran and Sabe
My three boys at Johnny Rockets cafe
Emma on the beach in Montego Bay
My Family
Central park on our ship
There are so many pictures that I could share, but I think these are enough. 

Thanks Christa, for stepping in and helping me out with the blog.  I very much appreciate it!  Tomorrow we our guild is getting together for our Christmas Dinner at Chris' house.  'Tis the season!

2 comments:

  1. Oh the colors!! Only 30 days till its my family's turn to soak up some sun!! Looks like it was a blast!! See you tomorrow to hear all the fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ps. Glad your back....the keyboard is all yours!!!!!

    ReplyDelete