Saturday, November 10, 2012

On a Wing and a Prayer...

Don't you love it when you get a little message from God?  I started my Stars for a New Day ("Stars" for short from now on) and thought, "I am in over my head on this one!"  I started to cut my fabric and on one of the selvedges was A Wing and a Prayer Designs.  And that was my message that it was all going to be good!

From
to
to
to
Feathered Star finished at 15.5 inches square
I have finished Month 1 in my Stars quilt.  Thanks to Terry for getting me started on paper-piecing again.  The feather tips finish at 1 inch square, so it is pretty small, but I love the end result.  I'm excited to start Month 2.

Colleen helped me with this

It is a cotton dress for my daughter for a family cruise we are going on this winter.  It was Colleen's pattern, fabric, thread and zipper.  I still have to hem the bottom and attach the straps onto the back of the dress.  Thanks for everything, Colleen. 

3 comments:

  1. I love the feathered star! Reminds me of the delectable mountains pattern I have always loved. You're making great progress! How's the second one for me coming??

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can make your own feathered star!!!

    ReplyDelete