Thursday, August 30, 2012

I bet my husband is thankful...

that I buy my own birthday presents!  I ordered from two different fabric shops and got them both on the very same day.  I came across this quilt one day

Ruby Strings by Film in the Fridge

on Film in the Fridge and fell head over heels in love with this quilt.  I'm not sure if its the red, white or the design that I love so much.  I have drooled over Pat Bravo's Poetica line for a long time now and decided that I would finally buy it and make a string quilt with it.  Thanks Christa for picking up my package for me.


This package is from Hawthorne Threads in Red Hook, New York.  They have a fabulous website and fantastic prices.

My second package comes from Hamel's Fabrics in Chiliwack, BC.  They had a great price on this fat quarter bundle
It is Collection For a Cause by Howard Marcus.  I looked through my books today and can't find a pattern that I think would suit this fabric.  If anyone has an idea, let me know.  Thanks Colleen for ordering this for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment