Thursday, June 07, 2012

In pursuit of an apron...

A big Thank You goes out to Gabrien at Sew Mama Sew for picking out this fabulous fabric for my Funked Out apron.  I purchased the apron pattern through their website and then asked if they would feel comfortable picking out some fabric for it.  This is what came in the mail yesterday.




Beautiful, fresh, vibrant colors...exactly what I wanted.  Thanks, Gabrien!

I also ordered two apron patterns from Vanilla House Designs.



So I'll have to save these patterns for another day while I use up my fabric from Sew Mama Sew.

2 comments:

  1. Seeewww....did these patterns show up AFTER lunch yesterday?? Very cute patterns and fabric. I can see this in a sepia... for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sepia? Yeah Right! Get your head out of the gutter!!! lol

    ReplyDelete