Tuesday, May 08, 2012

A Rain Day...

A few members of our guild were able to get together yesterday for an impromptu "rain day".  I think that most of us would rather have been at home getting some farm work done (we need fabric money :-), but we tried to make the most of a wet situation!!!  When I got to guild, there was literally a pile of quilts ready for their photo op.  And the photographer forgot her camera.  What the heck??  I am really hanging my head in shame.  So Theresa took some pictures and will email them to me when her email gets up and running again and I will get them on the blog.  All I have to show for yesterday is my own six New York Beauty blocks.

Block 2
This brings my completed blocks to 37.  I laid my blocks out last night to see the size of 37 blocks and came to the realization that 70 blocks won't be enough.  I'm now thinkin' that I'll need maybe 80 or even 90.  Wow is all I can say to that!

2 comments:

  1. If I knew you were going to jump into this Quiltalong this deep,I would have gotten you a lifejacket!! I guess it's sink or swim at this point!I can see land in the distance....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy crap!!! and you think that I'll be done these blocks when???

    ReplyDelete