Saturday, May 26, 2012

Block 4

is finished.  I got them done this morning.  These are blocks 43 through 49.

Here is my stack of 49 finished New York Beauty blocks.


When I saw the collection of New York beauty blocks from Sew Sweetness, I wanted to design one of my own (probably this block is already designed).  So I took Block 0 and my protractor and added a smaller point in between the larger points and came up with this


I don't know if the placement is correct after I added piece 1, 5, 9, 13 and 17or if this block can be made as I have drawn it.  I haven't yet made this block, but I'll keep you posted.  Do you think my block will work?

2 comments:

  1. Looks good! That block should work just fine!! Looking forward to seeing it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracey,
    The only way to make this layout work would be to make seperate units of (1,2), (4,5,6), (8,9,10), (12,13,14), (16,17). Then join them to the remaining 3,7,11,15 units to form the comptlete arch.

    Rhonda B.
    www.BeSewCreative.com

    ReplyDelete