Tuesday, March 27, 2012

New York Beauty Progress- Tracey Holzer

My latest project has been The New York Beauty Quilt-a-long with Sew Sweetness.  Every Monday there is a different block and tutorial and after ten weeks you have paper pieced ten different blocks.  I decided to make a double quilt and I am doing seven of each block.  I won't lie to you...it is painful for me.  Each block takes me an embarrassingly long amount of time to finish.  On the bright side of things, I now know how to paper piece and by the end of 70 blocks I should be rather good at it.
Last week I finished the six remaining Block 0s and here's what I have finished so far...
Thirteen finished blocks

1 comment:

  1. I think you are already an expert after the first two blocks!! That is going to make for an amazing quilt. Absolutely love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete